- August 15th: Link Crew Training Day 1, 8am - 1pm Aux Gym
- August 16th: Link Crew Training Day 2, 8am - 1pm Aux Gym
- August 17th: Link Crew 9th Grade Orientation, 8am - 12pm Aux Gym
- August 24th: Freshman and New Student Open House 6-8pm
- August 25th: First Home Football Game vs Orchard Lake St. Mary's @ 7pm
- August 29th: First Day of School, Half Day
- September 1st: Picture Day
- September 2nd: NO SCHOOL
- September 5th: NO SCHOOL, Labor Day
- September 23rd: Gold Rush Tailgate @ 4pm
If you require assistance with the registration process please reach out to your school using the email address listed below.
Support Email Addresses:
Welcome to the 2022-23 School Year!
All Rochester Community Schools high school students are required to complete the 2022-2023 registration steps listed below. Please complete all district annual verification on ParentVue and the items below to complete the process. We encourage all families to thoroughly review each step before submitting. Please note that student schedules are available through StudentVue for the 22-23 school year. Textbooks will be distributed by your student's teachers as needed during the first few weeks of school. Virtual Academy students will register with their original home school (only some items will apply).
District Annual Verification Requirements: Use the button below to log into Synergy - ParentVue. District annual verification must be completed by a parent or guardian. Upon logging in you will be prompted to complete the following required forms.
- Emergency Contact Card
- Academic Integrity Contract
- Code of Conduct Contract
- Technology Use Contract
- Military Disclosure (11th and 12th grade only)
**Begin your student(s) annual verification by clicking the ParentVue button below, go to I am a parent, enter your User Name and Password to login. Once you are in go the the upper right hand corner and click on Online Registration, select 2022-2023 Annual Verification, then click on Begin New Registration.
Other Important Items
The following links are suggested purchases that can be made by families within each high school based on individual interest and need:
- Kaiser Picture Information and Order Form : USE SCHOOL ID CODE 22AdamsHS23
- Parking Passes
- Students must complete TWO steps to purchase a parking pass for 2022-23.
- Parking Pass Registration Form
- Parking Pass Payment
- Clubs & Activities Information and Payment Link
- Class T-Shirt Payment (Worn by all students during Homecoming Spirit Week!)
Free and Reduced Lunch Information - Must Renew Yearly - Coming Soon
- Medical Action Plan and Other Health Forms
- Drive Between Building Consent Form
- Any Students driving themselves to/from Oakland Schools Tech Campus or between any RCS buildings need to complete the form above and return to main office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PTSA Membership
Optional Purchase Links:
Gold Rush T-Shirts
The Amble Inn: Rochester Adams School Store (Opening Soon!)
Rochester Community Schools Foundation and Apparel Store
Welcome Class of 2026!!!
Orientation – Wednesday, August 17, 2022 8AM-12PM at Rochester Adams High School
This morning long event is for students only. Freshmen will go through the entire orientation process with their Link Leaders. Please plan to drop your freshman off by 8:00am at the athletic entrance and pick them up at 12:00pm. Students do not need to bring anything else with them, just themselves!
We will begin with a group assembly in the main gym, then break out into smaller groups throughout the building to meet your Link Leaders, and end with a closing assembly back in the main gym.
Please note that Adams High School was under construction all summer. If any dates, times, or locations need to change, we will contact you through school messenger. If you have questions, please contact Mr. Bondy (email@example.com) or Mr. Boguslawski (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get more information.
- Diploma Name & Spelling
- Order Your Cap and Gown - Ordering Information Coming Soon
- Senior Class T-Shirt
- Senior Photo Information
- Class of 2023, professional portraits must be taken by Prestige if you would like the image to be included in the yearbook and composite. There is no cost and no sitting fee. Please contact the studio directly at 248-377-2444 to schedule your sitting.
- Students and parents still have the opportunity to go to their preferred choice of photographer, if it is not Prestige Portraits, for their other senior photos.
- Senior All Night Party : The 2023 SANP will be taking place at Dave & Busters on May 30th immediately following graduation. Hop on the bus at Adams High School after your graduation ceremony and enjoy a night of Games, Prizes, Food, and much more!
Student "A" Pass
The Student "A" Pass is an ALL EVENT PASS. For only $60 you can purchase admission for the entire 2022-23 school year to ALL home athletic contests at ALL three high schools: Adams, Rochester, and Stoney Creek!
(Excludes OAA, MHSAA tournaments and events at Oakland Univ.)
“A” Pass purchases are available ONLY during August registration.
Your 2022-23 student ID will be printed with a large A designating your “A” Pass purchase.
$30 replacement charge applies for IDs with the “A” Pass needing to be reprinted.
Click HERE to Purchase your Student "A" Pass
The Rochester Adams Parent Teacher Student Association invites you to become a member of the PTSA. The PTSA is a partnership of parents, students, and teachers – working together to enrich the education of our children. By becoming a member of the PTSA, you will receive a student directory and you are directly supporting the many activities at AHS, including student enrichment and teacher classroom grant requests.
Click HERE to join or make a donation for the 2022-23 school year!
Athletic Booster Club
The Adams Athletic Booster Club supports our Highlander athletes, teams and coaches by way of financial support to supplement equipment, training, and other needs. The Booster Club also:
- sponsors concussion testing for all athletes
- pays for and maintains Highlander Hall of Fame by covering photo sessions, photo printing, and framing
- offsets Hudl expense for teams to make the software affordable for all coaches and athletes
- supports Alumni Plaza Buy a Brick Program
- funds Reynolds/White Scholarship awarded to 2 athletes per year.
- runs the indoor and outdoor concession stands
- exclusive seller of the Highlander Bleacher Seat, Senior Banners and Athlete Yard Signs
- sells Adams Highlander branded spiritwear and accessories in our concession stands and our online shop
Boosters has provided over $20,000 in financial support to teams in the last year. Your contributions will help ensure that we have the necessary funds to support our Highlanders in 2022-23. Here are ways you can support Adams Boosters:
Click HERE to:
1) Become a member
2) Buy Adams Apparel, Bleacher Seats and more
3) Buy a Brick to honor your student