- August 16th: Link Crew Training Day 1 8-1-Aux Gym
- August 17th: Link Crew Training Day 2, 8-1-Aux Gym
- August 18th: Link Crew 9th Grade Orientation, 8am-12:30-Aux Gym
- August 25th: Freshman and New Student Open House-4-8pm
- August 30th: First Day of School, Half Day
- September 2nd: Picture Day
- September 2nd: Home Football Game vs Oxford @7pm)
- September 3rd: NO SCHOOL
- September 6th: NO SCHOOL, Labor Day
Welcome to the 2021-22 School Year!
All Rochester Community Schools high school students are required to complete the 2021-2022 registration steps listed below. Please complete all district registration requirements on ParentVue and the items below to complete the process. We encourage all families to thoroughly review each step before submitting. Virtual Academy students will register with their original home school (only some items will apply).
District Registration Requirements: Use the button below to log into Synergy - ParentVue. District registration must be completed by a parent or guardian. Upon logging in you will be prompted to complete the following required forms.
- Emergency Contact Card
- Academic Integrity Contract
- Code of Conduct Contract
- Technology Use Contract
- Military Disclosure (11th and 12th grade only)
- Information: Ok2Say Student Support
**Begin your student(s) registration by clicking the ParentVue button below, go to I am a parent, enter your User Name and Password to login. Once you are in go the the upper right hand corner and click on Online Registration then click on Begin New Registration.
- Student Optional Insurance (Paper Copy)
The following links are suggested purchases that can be made by families within each high school based on individual interest and need:
- APFIM (Band Booseters)
- Parking Passes
- Oakland Schools Technical Campus Self Drive Form
- Any Students driving to OSTC themselves need to complete the form above and return to main office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class T Shirts
- PTSA Membership
- Kaiser Picture Information and Order Form : USE SCHOOL ID CODE ADAMS21
- Clubs & Activities Information and Payment Link
- Pay to Participate Fee THEATRE
- Purchase FALL PLAY TICKETS She Kills Monsters by Qui Nguyen rights through Samuel French
- Free and Reduced Lunch Information - Must Renew Yearly
- Medical Action Plan and Other Health Forms
The Amble Inn: Rochester Adams School Store
Rochester Community Schools Store: All Other Purchases
Welcome Class of 2025!!!
Orientation – Wednesday, August 18, 2021 8AM-12PM at Rochester Adams High School
This morning long event is for students only. Freshmen will go through the entire orientation process with their Link Leaders. Please plan to drop your freshman off by 8:00am at the athletic entrance and pick them up at 12:00pm. Students do not need to bring anything else with them, just themselves!
We will begin with a group assembly in the main gym, then break out into smaller groups throughout the building to meet your Link Leaders, and end with a closing assembly back in the main gym.
If you feel uncomfortable participating in the large group events, but would still like the opportunity to meet your Link Leaders, we can make that happen. Contact Mr. Bondy (email@example.com) or Mr. Boguslawski (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get more information.
- Diploma Name & Spelling
- Order Your Cap and Gown!
- Senior Class Shirt
- Senior Photo Information
- Class of 2022, professional portraits must be taken by Prestige if you would like the image to be included in the yearbook and composite. There is no cost and no sitting fee. Please contact the studio directly at 248-377-2444 to schedule your sitting.
- Students and parents still have the opportunity to go to their preferred choice of photographer, if it is not Prestige Portraits, for their other senior photos.
- Senior All Night Party : The 2022 SANP will be taking place at Dave & Busters on June 2nd immediately following graduation. Hop on the bus at Adams High School after your graduation ceremony and enjoy a night of Games, Prizes, Food, and much more!
All Events Athletic Pass
For only $60, purchase admission for the entire 2021-22 school year to ALL home athletic contests at ALL three high schools:
Adams, Rochester, and Stoney Creek!
(Excludes OAA, MHSAA tournaments and events at Oakland Univ.)
“A” Pass purchases are available ONLY during August registration.
Your 2021-22 student ID will be printed with a large A designating your “A” Pass purchase.
$30 replacement charge applies for IDs with the “A” Pass needing to be reprinted.
Adult Pass is $45.00 and good for 15 games at any RCS home athletic event, $30.00 savings
Student Pass is $40.00 and good for 20 games at any RCS home athletic event (this is separate from the A pass)
Adult and Student ECONO tickets can be picked up in our Athletic Office. Call 248-726-5272 to set up a time for pick up. Click here to purchase your pass today!
The Rochester Adams Parent Teacher Student Association invites you to become a member of the PTSA. The PTSA is a partnership of parents, students, and teachers – working together to enrich the education of our children. By becoming a member of the PTSA, you will receive a student directory and you are directly supporting the many activities at AHS, including student enrichment and teacher classroom grant requests.
Click here to join or make a donation for the 2021-22 school year!
The Adams Athletic Booster Club supports our Highlander athletes, teams and coaches.
Boosters has provided over $30,000 in financial assistance to teams this year alone! The COVID-19 restrictions will create financial challenges for our teams. This loss of funding will not only impact the 20-21 seasons, but the 21-22 seasons as well. Your membership will help ensure that we have the necessary funds to support our Highlanders when we play again! Please consider becoming a Booster member or giving a tax deductible donation. Thank you!
To join, please fill out this form and turn it into the main office, or email it to email@example.com.